The Rointe energy saving 3/4″ thermostatic valve mixes hot water from the water heater with cold water from the mains, delivering thermally mixed water at your desired temperature to the point of use. This saves energy by minimising heat loss through the pipework, increases the available hot water by up to 70% and prevents scalding. This valve is capable of maintaining a precise and stable temperature.
The 3/4″ thermostatic valve should be installed at the water heaters’ hot water outlet.
- Connection 3/4″
- Distance between connection and tap 67 mm
- Total width 134 mm
- Total height 127 mm
- Height from connection to bottom of valve 82 mm
- Height from connection to top of valve 45 mm
- Adjustment range 30÷50°C
- Maximum temperature input 85ºC
- Material: anti-acidification chrome alloy with PSU shutter and stainless steel springs
- Inlet filters and valves for hot/cold water included
- Regulation lock nut protection
- Scald protection