The D Series towel rails are made of 1.5mm thick steel and are designed exclusively with modern and sleek lines, which gives them a high degree of distinction compared to other standard towel rails. If you are looking for something special in your bathroom then look no further than our heated towel rail. It is stylish, fully controllable and economical to run, plus with built-in Wi-Fi, you can control them anytime, anywhere.
- Low consumption technology – Fuzzy Energy Logic Control – This specialised low consumption technology takes energy optimisation to the next level. It improves the energy management required to maintain a stable temperature within a variation of only +/- 0.25oc. The technology will also predict the amount of energy needed to reach the set temperature, maximising cost savings.
- Energy saving functions – As manufacturers, we are dedicated to helping our customers increase energy efficiency and reduce their energy costs in any way we can. Our D Series towel rail incorporates energy saving functions. For example, USER mode allows you to set a minimum and maximum temperature for the ECO and COMFORT modes. The Open Windows function will detect a 4ºC temperature drop within a 30 minute time period, and then automatically move into ANTI-FROST mode at 7-8ºC. This means efficient use and prevention of excessive consumption. Plus there’s an energy efficiency indicator incorporated into the product, which will display a coloured indicator according to your consumption (green for optimal, amber for exceeding normal and red for above-estimated consumption).
- 2-hour boost function – An exclusive function where you can boost your towel rail to maximum heat for 2 hours. Once the room reaches the optimal temperature, the 2-hour boost function automatically shuts off and the temperature will return to the preset. What’s more, if you feel 2 hours is a bit too long to increase the temperature, you can choose 15, 30 or 60 minutes instead. A smart programmable feature, the 2-hour boost function can provide a warmth boost when you most need it.
- Integrated connectivity – An integrated Wi-Fi module in each D Series towel rail allows you to connect an entire installation without intermediate gateways. The high power Wi-Fi modules can reach up to 100m without obstacles and our servers have a reliability of over 99%.
- The free Rointe Connect app – With the free Rointe Connect app your smartphone, tablet or PC will give you easy control of your installation. You can adjust temperatures, lock the products remotely and control the expenditure on a daily basis from home, your office or on the go. With the app, you can divide the property into rooms, floors or bespoke zones and can control to suit your needs. You can program activation and shutoff at whatever time you desire, maximising your energy savings. Plus the app allows you to view real-time energy consumption reports by day, month or year along with the ability to configure different kWh prices for each hour of the day. It will also send warnings, notifications and recommendations direct to your device so you can save on consumption.
|Low consumption Fuzzy Logic Energy Control technology||Control, cost and consumption statistics via Rointe Connect app|
|NEW – Curved bar design||Class II protection|
|Up to 30 different finishes available||NEW – USER mode|
|2-hour boost function||Energy efficiency indicator|
|Open Windows function||Biodegradable thermal fluid|
|Programmable 24/7||Even surface temperature|
|Dual SMD electronics with lithium battery||Fireproof plastic|
|1.77″ TFT screen||ST12 steel body|
|Wireless communication via Wi-Fi and infrared||Compatible with AIR control (not included)|
|Interactive menus||ECO / COMFORT / ANTI-FROST modes|
|Safety thermostat||Manual / Automatic functions|
|Screen brightness control||Compatible accessories|
|Highly sensitive touch control panel||Template and installation kit included|