Our company has been manufacturing electric radiators since 1985, which gives us a vast amount of experience when it comes to innovation. Quite simply, we’re the best in the market. The careful choice of components and materials in our radiators make them second to none. High purity aluminium, exclusive mineral thermal oil and armoured steel heating elements ensure maximum comfort but low consumption.
All our D Series radiators incorporate energy-saving technologies, which allow the room to maintain a constant temperature without increasing consumption.
- Low consumption technology – Fuzzy Energy Logic Control – This specialised low consumption technology takes energy optimisation to the next level. It improves the energy management required to maintain a stable temperature within a variation of only +/- 0.25oc. The technology will also predict the amount of energy needed to reach the set temperature, maximising cost savings.
- Energy saving functions – As manufacturers, we are dedicated to helping our customers increase energy efficiency and reduce their energy costs in any way we can. Our D Series radiator incorporates energy saving functions. For example, USER mode allows you to set a minimum and maximum temperature for the ECO and COMFORT modes. The Open Windows function will detect a 4ºC temperature drop within a 30 minute time period, and then automatically move into ANTI-FROST mode at 7-8ºC. This means efficient use and prevention of excessive consumption. Plus there’s an energy efficiency indicator incorporated into the product, which will display a coloured indicator according to your consumption (green for optimal, amber for exceeding normal and red for above-estimated consumption).
- Perfectly balanced – Our radiators ensure the surface temperature does not exceed 43ºC (once reached steady working rate). The heat is distributed evenly throughout the radiator surface with no burn risk. Plus with specially formulated biodegradable thermal oil, that provides maximum heat transfer, you can rest assured that our radiators are perfectly balanced with the lowest consumption.
- Integrated connectivity – An integrated Wi-Fi module in each D Series radiator allows you to connect an entire installation without intermediate gateways. The high power Wi-Fi modules can reach up to 100m without obstacles and our servers have a reliability of over 99%.
- The free Rointe Connect app – With the free Rointe Connect app your smartphone, tablet or PC will give you easy control of your installation. You can adjust temperatures, lock the products remotely and control the expenditure on a daily basis from home, your office or on the go. With the app, you can divide the property into rooms, floors or bespoke zones and can control to suit your needs. You can program activation and shutoff at whatever time you desire, maximising your energy savings. Plus the app allows you to view real-time energy consumption reports by day, month or year along with the ability to configure different kWh prices for each hour of the day. It will also send warnings, notifications and recommendations direct to your device so you can save on consumption.
|Low consumption Fuzzy Logic Energy Control technology||Interactive menus|
|Optimised design for air convection||Even surface temperature|
|Up to 30 finishes to choose from||Control, cost and consumption statistics via Rointe Connect app|
|110 watts per element||<0.1 m/s air speed|
|Open Windows function||100% slimline aluminium body|
|Programmable 24/7||Compatible with AIR control (not included)|
|Surface temperature 43ºC during stationary period*||Safety thermostat|
|Temperature stability variation of only ± 0.25ºC||ECO / COMFORT / ANTI-FROST modes|
|Wireless communication via WiFi and infrared||Manual / Automatic functions|
|NEW – USER mode||Screen brightness control|
|Energy efficiency indicator||Dual SMD electronics with lithium battery and triac|
|Biodegradable thermal fluid||Compatible accessories|
|1.77” TFT screen||Template and installation kit included|
|Highly sensitive touch control panel|