Heat pumps are appliances designed for high-efficiency production of domestic hot water. They represent “air to water” heat transfer technology ensuring the highest possible energy efficiency class.
The new Rointe Dalis heat pump and storage tank is an all-in-one solution for your domestic hot water needs. An aerothermal system that extracts heat from the air outside to provide hot water for your home, it includes high-technology rotary compression to ensure better energy efficiency for an A energy rating. Includes exclusive functions like automatic defrost (passive & air), thermal circuit breaker with auto reset, boost function and anti-legionella to protect against harmful bacteria.
Our new heat pumps are a virtually silent system that include an enamelled steel tank, insulated by 50mm thick PU insulation. With submerged heating elements to heat the water quickly and a magnesium anode to protect against limescale, these safe and reliable heat pumps provide maximum comfort combined with energy efficiency.
- Aerothermic system
- Low noise emission – 59 dB
- Two models: universal and exchanger (both include optional connections to solar thermal and photovoltaic systems)
- Enamelled steel tank with 50 mm thick PU insulation
- Automatic defrost cycle
- Anti-legionella cycle
- Rotary compressor and centrifugal fan
- Nominal air capacity: 350 m3/h
- R134a coolant
- 24/7 programming
- Maximum working pressure: 7 bars
- Protection Grade – IPX4
- Energy classification: A
- Boost function
- Thermal circuit breaker with auto reset
- Safety thermostat
- Installation position: vertical
- Installation kit sold separately
Rointe water heaters must be installed by a competent, qualified professional with a valid Unvented Water Heater Installer certification. Failure to do so will render the guarantee invalid.