Terms and Conditions
Updated May 2018.
Read carefully the following legal notice regarding the websites of INDUSTRIAS ROYAL TERMIC, S.L. trading as Rointe UK, in this case, https://www.buyrointe.co.uk/.
- INDUSTRIAS ROYAL TERMIC, S.L. will be known as Company”, “we”, “our” or “us” throughout this policy.
- Our website, www.buyrointe.co.uk, will be known as the “Site” throughout this policy.
- The customer/user will be known as “Customer”, “you” or “your” throughout this policy.
- Our Third Party vendors/sellers (Heatershop, YESSS Electrical and KEW Electrical) shall be known as “seller” or “vendor” throughout this policy.
- Orders and products purchased shall be known as “Goods” throughout this policy.
- “Contract” means the Contract between the Company/Seller and the Customer for the sale of Goods.
The Goods shall be supplied by the Company to the Customer/Seller in accordance with the relevant British standard applying to such Goods.
www.buyrointe.co.uk (site) is a site operated by Rointe UK (‘we’ or ‘us’ or ‘our’) with the facility to purchase Rointe UK electric heating products directly from third-party vendors, sellers, wholesalers and partners (heatershop; KEW Electrical; YESSS Electrical etc.).
www.buyrointe.co.uk is not directly involved or responsible for transactions between “you” and our third party vendors, sellers, wholesalers and partners.
www.buyrointe.co.uk reserves the right to refuse service to anyone at any time.
1.1. Identifying data of the Service Provider of the Information Society
In accordance with English law and, article 10 of Law 34/2002, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, it is hereby informed that INDUSTRIAS ROYAL TERMIC, SL, with CIF B30537211, manages the contents of the website https://rointe.co.uk/, with registered office for these purposes in Polg. Vicente Antolinos, Calle E Parc.43 C.P. 30140 Santomera (Murcia).
INDUSTRIAS ROYAL TERMIC, S.L. is registered in the Mercantile Register of Murcia, in Volume 1271, Section 8, Book 0 Folio 104, Sheet MU-22737, 1st Inscription.
INDUSTRIAS ROYAL TERMIC, S.L. trading as (t/a) Rointe UK is registered with companieshouse.gov.uk with company no. FC028985.
If you have any questions regarding this Policy, please contact us:
- By letter – Polg. Vicente Antolinos, Calle E Parcela 43 C.P. 30140 Santomera (Murcia)
- By telephone – 02033215928
- By email – firstname.lastname@example.org
1.2. Acceptance and validity of the general and particular conditions
Both the navigation, access as a user, placing an order and the use and/or order of any of the products offered on this site attributes to you (the Customer) and assumes your full and unreserved acceptance of each and every one of the conditions listed in this policy.
INDUSTRIAS ROYAL TERMIC, S.L. t/a Rointe UK reserves the right to expand and/or modify, at any time and without prior notice, the presentation, configuration and contents of this site, as well as temporarily suspend the presentation, configuration, technical specifications and services of the site, in the same way.
2.1. The prices shown are only applicable to purchases made via the Seller/Vendor and are shown in GBP Sterling.
2.2. All Goods must be paid for at the time of order, in which case the following conditions apply:
- Payment shall be due at time of checkout on www.buyrointe.co.uk.
- Payment shall be made in full without deduction or offset.
- The Customer shall indemnify the Company in respect of all costs incurred by the Company in recovery of the price from the Customer.
- Payment may not be delayed under any circumstances.
2.3. Prices are subject to revision without notice and the prices payable by the Customer will be those in effect at the date of order.
2.4. Prices quoted are inclusive of V.A.T.
2.5. Payment can be made either by bank transfer or PayPal.
3.1. All times or dates given for the delivery of the Goods are approximate only and the Company shall not be liable for any delay in delivery of the goods howsoever caused.
3.2. Delivery is ex-works, and shall be deemed effective when the Goods are declared available for despatch or collection from the Seller/Vendor.
3.3. Delivery is to the kerbside only and Goods will be delivered adequately packaged.
3.4. It is the responsibility of the Customer to move the Goods to a safe location.
3.5. Installation of the Goods must be made by an official Rointe installer; should the Customer use a person not authorised by the Company then the guarantee will be null and void.
3.6. The Company/Seller shall be entitled to delay or cancel delivery, or to reduce the amount delivered if it is prevented from or delayed in manufacturing, obtaining or delivering the Goods through any circumstances beyond its control including (but not limited to) strikes, lockouts, accidents, war, fire, reduction in or unavailability of power at manufacturing plant, breakdown of plant or machinery or shortage of or unavailability of raw materials from normal sources of supply.
3.7. The Company reserves the right not to supply if the Customer has outstanding invoices and the payment is overdue. The Customer account, in this case, will be on stop.
3.8. The Goods are supplied packaged with brackets, screws and fixings, the cost of which is included in the sale price.
3.9. Confirmed orders may be supplied in partial deliveries. The Customer should check the goods and write “received pending checking” next to the signature in the haulier’s delivery note.
3.10. Large orders may be palletised for ease of transport and to mitigate any chance of damaging goods. In this event, the Seller/Vendor courier will be unable to open pallets and transport individual goods due to insurance purposes. Any pallets and packaging will be left with you to recycle or dispose of.
3.11. IMPORTANT – please check the Seller/Vendor Terms and Conditions for further clauses related to Delivery & Packaging.
4.1. Please contact the Seller/Vendor you chose at the point of order for their policies on Lost/Damaged in Transit Goods.
4.2. Photographic evidence may be requested.
5.1. INDUSTRIAS ROYAL TERMIC, S.L. is not responsible for Returns or Cancellations of Goods.
5.2. Please contact the individual Sellers/Vendors for details on their Returns/Cancellation policy.
5.3. Returns will not be accepted on Goods that have been specially manufactured to order, such as (but not limited to) RAL Colour products.
6.1. All the materials are covered by the respective guarantees for any manufacturing fault from the date of sale.
6.2. Acceptance of the fault by INDUSTRIAS ROYAL TERMIC, S.L. Technical Department will be required before the faulty product is returned to us.
6.3. The Customer should revise the instructions manual and bear in mind the Company recommendations.
6.4. In order for the Guarantee to be valid, the Customer must complete the “Register Your Product process” (click this link for more details).
6.5. Please click here to view full terms and conditions for our guarantees.
7.1. The risk in respect of any Goods connected with the Contract shall pass to the Customer at the time of delivery by the Seller/Vendor.
7.2. Title of the Goods shall not pass to the Customer until the Customer has paid the total price to the Company.
7.3. The Customer is not the agent of the Company/Seller for the purposes of any sale of the Goods and for the avoidance of doubt, it is hereby declared that on no account has the Customer or its receiver or liquidator or trustee in bankruptcy, any authority to sell the Goods when in receivership liquidation or bankruptcy or when the same is about to occur.
8.1. Please see Seller/Vendor terms and conditions for details on shortages.
8.2. The customer cannot claim compensation under any circumstances.
9.1. All Goods are supplied by the Company/Seller to the Customer with appropriate fitting and other instructions relating to the fitting and installation of Goods. Certain goods are supplied accompanied by a written recommendation from the Company that they should only be fitted or installed by expert and skilled workers and it shall be the responsibility of the Customer to ensure that where the Goods are sold on to a third party they are accompanied by all appropriate safety and fitting instructions.
9.2. Where the Customer fits and installs the Goods itself, it shall ensure that the contents of all the safety and fitting instructions are specifically drawn to the attention of its employees.
9.3. The Customer hereby undertakes to take such measures as are communicated in writing to the Customer by the Company and to take such other steps which are sufficient to ensure, so far as is reasonably practicable, that the Goods will at all times be safe and without risk to health when properly used. The Goods shall not be regarded as properly used when they are used without regard to any relevant information or advice relating to their use which is communicated to the Customer by the Company.
9.4. The Customer shall indemnify and keep indemnified the Company, in respect of all claims, actions, proceedings, costs, expenses, loss or damage (whether direct, indirect, economic or consequential) including without prejudice to the generality hereof any monetary penalty or fine in respect of or in connection with the Goods arising out of any one or more of the following:
- Under the Health and Safety at work Act 1974 as amended or any regulations orders or directions made thereunder.
- Resulting from any breach of the Customer’s obligations under this terms and conditions.
- Under the Consumer Protection Act 1987 or any statutory replacement therefor in respect of Goods which were not defective at the time when they were supplied to the Customer.
The radiator does not need any maintenance. We recommend cleaning the entire product (rear, lower radiator, upper fins, etc.). Do not use any abrasive on the aluminium, wipe it with a damp cloth and neutral pH soap and the screen with a dry cloth.
To avoid overheating, do not cover the heating appliance. Do not insert any object inside the air inlet and outlet. Do not operate with wet hands. Do not place items containing water, such as glasses, vases, etc., on the radiator. Do not use insecticides, paints or aerosols on the radiator. Do not sit on the radiator or place anything in front of it.
The towel rails do not need any maintenance. We recommend cleaning the entire product. Do not use any abrasive product on the steel body, wipe it with a damp cloth and neutral pH soap and screen with a dry cloth.
The Rointe water heaters do not need any special maintenance, except for an annual review of the magnesium anode. To clean the thermostat simply rub the surface with a soft cloth or damp sponge. Do not use abrasive chemicals or detergent.
The guarantee is valid from the date of purchase. In case of failure of the water heater during this period of guarantee, the complete device will be replaced. To guarantee the duration of the water heater, the user is obliged to inspect the magnesium anode wear annually and ask for its replacement in case of excessive wear.
Our guarantee will be applied with the express condition that the electric thermostat & water heater has been correctly installed with the SAFETY UNIT and the PROTECTIVE CAPS that we supply together with the product.
12.1. If we fail to insist upon strict performance of any of your obligations under a contract between you and us, or if we fail to exercise any of the rights or remedies to which we are entitled, this will not constitute a waiver of such rights or remedies and will not relieve you from compliance with such obligations.
12.2. A waiver by us of any default will not constitute a waiver of any subsequent default.
13.1. If any court or competent authority decides that any of the provisions of these terms and conditions or any provisions of a contract entered into between you and us are invalid, unlawful or unenforceable to any extent, the terms will, to that extent only, be severed from the remaining terms, which will continue to be valid to the fullest extent permitted by law.
14.1. We intend to rely upon these terms and conditions and any document expressly referred to in them in relation to the subject matter of any contract. While we accept responsibility for statements and representations made by our duly authorised agents, please make sure you ask for any variations from these terms and conditions to be confirmed in writing.
15.1. These terms and conditions, plus any contract between us and you, is made in England and shall be governed in all respects under the provisions of English law.
16.1. A person who is not a party to these terms and conditions or a legally binding contract between you and us shall not have any rights under or in connection with them under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1990.
17.1. Obligations of use
In general, you (the user) accepts these terms and conditions. You will always act in accordance with the law, with good customs and good faith, abstaining from using this site in any way that may prevent, damage or impair the normal functioning of the site, the property or rights of the owner INDUSTRIAS ROYAL TERMIC, SL, t/a Rointe UK any other user or, in general, any third party.
In particular (and without implying any restriction to the obligation assumed by the user in the previous section), the user undertakes, in the use of this website, to:
- Properly safeguard the “Username” and “Password” that enables access to the different services offered in the site, if it is provided by INDUSTRIAS ROYAL TERMIC, S.L. t/a Rointe UK. The user also pledges not to assign it or allow access to it by Third Parties, and will assume responsibility for the damages that may arise from improper use.
- Not introduce, store or disseminate on or from the site, any information or material that is defamatory; libellous; obscene; threatening; xenophobic; or that incites violence / discrimination based on race, sex, ideology, religion; or any form violates the moral, public order, fundamental rights, public liberties, honour, privacy or image of third parties; or, in general, that violates current regulations in their country of residence.
- Do not enter, store or disseminate through the site any computer program, data, virus, code, or any other file that is likely to cause damage or any type of alteration in the site, in any of the services, or in any of the equipment, systems or networks of INDUSTRIAS ROYAL TERMIC, S.L, t/a Rointe UK of any user, or in general of any third party, that may prevent the normal functioning of them.
- Not to destroy, alter, use for its use, disable or damage the data, information, programs, electronic documents, or, in general, the files, of INDUSTRIAS ROYAL TERMIC, S.L. t/a Rointe UK or other users, or third parties.
17.2. INDUSTRIAS ROYAL TERMIC, S.L. t/a Rointe UK may, at any time and without prior notice, modify these General Conditions, as well as the Particular Conditions where applicable, by publishing such modifications on our site for the viewing of the user.
INDUSTRIAS ROYAL TERMIC, S.L. t/a Rointe UK (the owner) will not be responsible for:
- Any inappropriate use of the site. Users must make appropriate use of it, in accordance with the conditions and terms above, without any liability on the owner for improper use.
- Regarding possible technical deficiencies – INDUSTRIAS ROYAL TERMIC, S.L. t/a Rointe UK will not be responsible in any case, for the alterations in the service that are produced by failures in the electrical network, in the data connection network, in the server or by any third party service.
- Regarding access by third parties to your system. INDUSTRIAS ROYAL TERMIC, S.L. t/a Rointe UK will adopt the necessary technical precautions in order to protect the data and information accessed, but without being responsible for actions of third parties that, violating the established security measures, access the aforementioned data.
- INDUSTRIAS ROYAL TERMIC, S.L. t/a Rointe UK constantly invests in technological means that try to minimise the risk of viruses and similar software, and unauthorised contents in its information systems. In spite of this, the user is aware that they must adopt their own security measures aimed at minimising the damages caused by unauthorised software, viruses, trojans or any kind of software called “malware”, exempting INDUSTRIAS ROYAL TERMIC, S.L. t/a Rointe UK of any responsibility that may arise from the containment of the previously mentioned damaging software enabled in this site.
17.4. Use of hyperlinks
The user who wants to introduce links from their own websites to our site must comply with the conditions set out below, without ignoring the responsibilities derived from the law. The user must also obtain written authorisation from INDUSTRIAS ROYAL TERMIC, S.L.
The link will only link to the home page or main page of the site but will not be able to reproduce in any way (but not limited to) inline links, copy of the texts, graphics, images etc.. In force at all times, it is expressly prohibited in all cases:
- To establish, replicate or reproduce frames or frames of any kind that involve the site.
- To allow the display of contents through web addresses different from those of the site.
- To produce (or possibly produce) error, confusion or deception to the user about the true origin of our service or contents.
- To display, show or say an act of unfair comparison or unfair imitation.
- To take advantage of the reputation of the brand (INDUSTRIAS ROYAL TERMIC, S.L. t/a Rointe UK).
- To use any word, graphics or mixed/distinctive sign of INDUSTRIAS ROYAL TERMIC, S.L, except in the cases permitted by law or completely authorised by INDUSTRIAS ROYAL TERMIC, S.L. Whenever this is allowed, a direct link to our site must be established to give credit.
- To display false, inaccurate or incorrect information on INDUSTRIAS ROYAL TERMIC, S.L.
- The page that establishes the link must faithfully comply with the law and cannot, under any circumstance, dispose of or link to its own content or that of third parties that:
– Is (or could be deemed to be) illegal, harmful or contrary to morality and good customs (pornographic, violent, racists, etc.)
– Induces or may induce a false conception to the user that INDUSTRIAS ROYAL TERMIC, S.L. subscribes, endorses, adheres or in any way supports the ideas, statements or expressions (legal or illegal) of the sender/user.
– Are inappropriate or not pertinent to the activity to the place, contents and thematic of the website of the sender/user. Likewise, the user will refrain from including on the site any hyperlink (hereinafter, “link”) addressed to a webpage that contains information or illegal content, contrary to morality and generally accepted good customs, and public order.
17.5. Intellectual and industrial property
The structure, design, presentation and elements available on this website (including, but not limited to; graphics, images, photographs, copy/text, samples and materials that appear in them, industrial technologies, files, logos, colour combinations and any element susceptible to protection) are protected by intellectual and industrial property rights owned by INDUSTRIAS ROYAL TERMIC, SL or on which the corresponding usage rights have been obtained.
It is forbidden to reproduce, transform, distribute, communicate, make available to the public and, in general, any other form of exploitation (partial or total) of the elements referred to in the previous section. Its publication on other web pages or in other digital, printed or written communication requires the authorisation of the owner of INDUSTRIAS ROYAL TERMIC, S.L., and in any case, they must make explicit reference/credit to the ownership of the mentioned intellectual property rights of INDUSTRIAS ROYAL TERMIC, SL The use of distinctive signs (trademarks, trade names) is not allowed, unless expressly authorised by the legitimate owners, as mentioned previously.
Unless expressly authorised by INDUSTRIAS ROYAL TERMIC, S.L. the link to “final pages”, the “frame” and any other similar manipulation is not allowed. The links should always be to the main page or homepage of the site.
17.6. Jurisdiction and applicable legislation
The terms and conditions that govern this website and all the relationships that may arise are safeguarded by UK (and Spanish) legislation.
Any dispute that may arise from the access or use of this website will be the responsibility of the courts of Murcia or UK (depending on the issue).
INDUSTRIAS ROYAL TERMIC, S.L. © All rights reserved.